Thursday, January 20, 2011

Good Evening!

I am so excited about where my life is taking me.  I am not new to blogging.

I just needed a new start on a new blog....

A little about me.  My Name is Suprina.  I am the proud mother of 4 wonderful kids.  I have been married *almost* 17 years!  I live in Middle TN and absolutely love it.

I love doing crafts, cooking and baking (probably why I have had to loose some weight), decorating and shopping!

A big reason I wanted a new blog was because I have lost 93 pounds so far....and still loosing.  So new me, new blog.....New Everything.

If you are wondering how I came up with the blog name of OH Mayonnaise, I will tell you.  First, I absolutely love Miracle Whip...it is one of my downfalls that I have cut completely out!  However, my 10 year old son has started saying, "Oh Mayonnaise!" when something doesn't go just right.  That is how I came up with it.

What you can expect to find on my blog is everyday life things, recipes, weight loss tip, blogs about my weight loss, just a little bit of everything.

Hope you all have a wonderful day....
Take Care!
Suprina

0 comments:

Post a Comment